Immediate Edge Scam: YES or NO
With the growing online technology like Immediate Edge, scammers are fast increasing.
Scammers never want to waste time.
You know that high risk involves in trading cryptocurrencies.
Thus, not suitable for all investors over the world.
At the end of this review, you will find out if Immediate Edge is indeed a scam or not.
Let me start by introducing this bot to you.
What is Immediate Edge?
Immediate Edge is similar to other auto trading robot claiming to help the investors become billionaire themselves in a month. Would you agree? I doubt it, but if this is such a high functioning bot, it may be right.
This tool is a trading bot for crypto, forex, and binary options. As I look at the website of Immediate Edge, I see plenty of testimonials saying how these people started from rags to riches.
Immediate Edge works based on the algorithm and allows the traders to sit and wait for the bot to do all the work like placing the trade. Even beginners have the same chance profiting like the experts because trades can be set automatically and more often are more accurate than other bots.
For some reviews I read, they claim that Immediate Edge is not a scam and it has a win rate of 88%. Similar to other trading bots, it has a $250 minimum deposit for you to start trading.
How to start on Immediate Edge?
You cannot trade using Immediate Edge without creating your account. There is a need for you to sign up for free, but there is a minimum requirement of a deposit for you to start trading.
- The first step is to register. At the top of the page of Immediate Edge website, you will see the registration form that will require your full name, email address, and phone number, including your country code. Later on, you need to create your password for you to log in then. Afterward, you are now officially created your account.
- For the second step, deposit an amount to your account.Just after you created an account, you will be connected to the robot broker to make a deposit. The minimum amount of investment to start is $250. Just enter your payment details, and you can use any of the options given. You can use your credit card or debit card, Skrill or Klarna. There is also an option for bank transfer. Other currencies aside from USD are also available such as British Pound, Swiss Franc, and Euro. After funding your account, you can start trading.
- The third step is the demo trading.Demo trading is not always available. Its availability depends on the broker that will be connected to you after you sign up. Thus, this step is only an option available for some and not for others.
- The fourth step and the last is to start your live trading.Even though Immediate Edge is an automatic trading bot, you still have to look for your trading setting to make sure that what’s on it is your preference. Some things that you have to take note of are the stop loss, investment amount, amount of daily trades to the maximum, and others. When you are satisfied with your trading setting, that’s the time that you may now switch the auto trading button and trade live. Always monitor your losses or your profits.
Now, is Immediate Edge a Scam?
The answer is yes, based on the following proof:
- Earning $950 to $ 2 200 in a day seems to be hard to believe. Yet, it is the promise of Immediate Edge. You can check the registration page on the website. Please check the picture below.
- Another proof is the testimonial section. It does not require a talent nor a skill to see Delilah Adams. But think about this; she is not a real person. Her image is a stolen picture from the internet. Therefore, the content of the promotional video is forged and copied. Check out the photo below that shows fake testimonials.
- The third proof says that Immediate Edge app is zero risks which I don’t believe at all. Trading cryptocurrency always has risks. Look at the picture to see the evidence.
- Next is the creator itself. Immediate Edge is believed to be created by Edwin James. What is so sad is that he does not exist at all working with any primary cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Check Binance, Poloniex, Kraken, and Binance and Bittrex. They never heard anything about Edwin James nor anything about Immediate Edge.
What is my Verdict?
Immediate Edge maybe a scam or not based on the evidence presented. However, some reviews try to move this bot away from the blame. They are reiterating that it is the broker’s fault and not with the Immediate Edge. You cannot take away the name of the Immediate Edge because brokers are assigned after signing up and depositing to in the Immediate Edge bot.
Also, mentioning zero risks in trading cryptocurrency is such a lie. We all know that trading crypto is risky. Anyone can attest to that. Then, it claims that there is a 98.9% success rate which is an overestimation, and always impossible no matter how reliable the system is.
Is Immediate Edge one of the scammers in the world? Yes or No?